Tuesday 28 February 2012

Nina: Face Ideas and Development




Ok, we've been dancing around the idea of not really having a specific character design- having something much more expressive and "every man-ish" instead, but I think even if we do end up with that sort of look to our film our character still needs to stay consistent and so we need to at least start with a solid design. I started by drawing some angular faces i liked particular features of, then i highlighted those features and tried to bring them together into something resembling the character description given by Joanna. My style still leans heavily towards "Disney" but i tried my best to make her less beautiful as i developed her. I tried to match the angular and exaggerated style of my body designs obviously. Still very open to change at this stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment